cookies

Monday, March 11, 2013

Rainbow pony

http://instagram.com/p/WvKI76GuiT/

Finally multicolored my hair and super stoked about it. It turned out better than I imagined. I was going for more pastel colours but this dye is very pigmented and highly color saturated, which is fine because I'm sure it'll lighten up eventually. I'm really loving the aqua colour and can't wait to do that one on my entire head. It's going to be great! This quarter is coming to an end and its great for a spring look.




Speaking of spring, here is a spring outfit. 


http://lookbook.nu/look/4676167-Who-would-you-rather-be-The-Beatles-or-the-Rolling-Stones

I'm obsessing over Metric songs if you couldn't tell already. 
This outfit is great for casual wear or reception like events which I happened to wear this to. I think it would look good with any heels as long as its black because I think any colours that aren't already present might overwhelm the look. However, I'm starting to think that silver shoes might work with this since there is a little bit of silver on the collar. Who knows.






Good luck on finals.

X brittniss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.