cookies

Thursday, April 18, 2013

DV8 Dolce Vita Alliance Review


I was completely blown away when I tried these on. They look better in person than they do online. I can say I'm a proud parent of these babies. Aha. Anyway, I've been looking for a pair of white heels for quite sometime and honestly I was considering getting a JC Damsel in white, but they never were reasonable enough for me to get a second pair. So I saw Rachel Lynch get a pair of the Alliances and I thought, I've seen those somewhere. And sure enough they were on Urban Outfitters website. I kept stalking the shit out of the website until they went on sale. Sure enough they did! So I seized the opportunity to buy them. I haven't worn them out but I have tried them on. They are really stiff so they are difficult to get on but I'm sure with more wear they will become easier. I took a stroll around my house with them and I found them a bit more difficult to walk in them than Jeffrey Campbell's. So far all the other review I've read about them are positive, and I'm hoping it's just a matter of getting used to them and practice. They didn't have that instant pain feeling that you get when you know a pair of heels aren't for you, so that's definitely a good sign.




X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.