cookies

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fourth of July Look

This is the first time I've ever posted to date for one of these things! Yippie! But I adore these photos and this look. I'm usually not a fan of blatant flag apparel to celebrate but I thought, "Hey why not." It actually turned out pretty legit with my hair and red lipstick, wearing Make up Forever.






Yeah, some of these would have looked better zoomed in or from different angle but my favorite one is the close up. It has perfect lighting. Both top and bottom are from Forever 21. Jacket from StylesForLess Sunglasses from Target and Troopa boots Steve Madden. My dog wanted to be in the pictures.

Enjoy your holiday for those who live in the states! Be safe and drink responsibly.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.