cookies

Monday, July 22, 2013

Put your hands on up for me and feel the paranoia lookbook

I absolutely adore this look because it's so simple and works for multiple occasions.

http://instagram.com/p/cFS8fUGuuL/



This dress is great because it's a maxi and it has an embroidered pattern on the back to make it look a bit dressier. Yeah I know, I need new sunglasses and earrings for my looks. I added my flower to the dress to accent my hair and give more color. (Yeah, right it was on my head and I wanted to put the hat on and put it there and took the picture forgetting to take it off.)
Inspiration behind this look was Ella Riot's Karma. So love this song. If you haven't heard it check it out.
Wore:
MAC Candy Yum Yum
Forever 21 Maxi
Target Round Sunglasses
Macy's Earrings
Hat from grandma's house

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.