cookies

Friday, December 13, 2013

Wildfox Couture Bel Air Frame Review

http://instagram.com/p/h1wBYfGugu/

Thank you Cyber Monday for finally allowing me to purchase these babies! So stoked about it since I've been wanting them since the beginning of summer. ANYWAY, just thought I'd give you some info about them in case the photos on the websites are misleading. Yes, they are absolutely gorgeous, but I was surprised to find that they were very stiff and therefore squeezed my head a bit. This could be due to the newness of the it. It's actually a pale pink, like with a purple tint than a baby pink. It's like the Saint German MAC lipstick than a Viva Glam Gaga lipstick. But not to worry! They add the perfect amount of color to any look.

Check out my unboxing below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.