cookies

Saturday, September 6, 2014

bareMinerals 5 in 1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow

This is seriously my go-to make-up at the moment. It's easy to use and the color is fantastic. The only problem is that I'm not sure which color I actually have since it was given to me in my Glam Bag and the stupid thing didn't provide you with the name of the color. I will go with the hunch that it's probably the Taupe because when I was comparing it online the color most resembled it. ANYWAY. This sucker is great. It's long lasting and it lasts even longer if you use another primer before putting it on (I use the Urban Decay Primer potion and it lasted approx 17 hours). Sometimes if I'm lucky though, all I need is the 5 in 1. What I like about this product is that it's mattified yet still has sparkle in it. I've grown up always loving those shimmery colors and thinking I'd never outgrow it, but boy was I wrong. I've been more interested in matte colors probably because I feel it's more age appropriate (I AM NOT CRITICIZING SHIMMERY EYESHADOWS, my first love still goes to them), but it's definitely fun to explore different textures with your make-up so I'm glad the Glam Bags force me to try to use different products. Anyway, this product was featured in my August Favorites (worn in the video and demo), so check out that video below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.